Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wow, what can I say. We made some more progress today, I'm very happy with the results even though we still have much to do. We added what I think are some cool camera effects, and some extra rumble effects for the Xbox 360 controllers. We tweaked the controls and started fine tuning the menus which turned out to be not as simple as we thought. We're putting as much player feedback as we can so the experience is richer for the player. Also we have a tool for selecting the game configuration such as game resolution and hardware options. And we only have 2 days left!!! I still have some of my hair left, but it's going to be an interesting couple of days as the inevitable deadline marches towards us.

The excitement is building as the finish line approaches...I'll be glad to get some sleep at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment