Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pulling it together

Well, tomorrow is it. Submission of the Alpha build of our game. It's been 4 short weeks since we started production and time seems to be standing still while we work our collective butts off to get this thing finished. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with myself when this course ends...sleep probably...just need to stay focused for one more day, make sure everything is getting done that needs to get done and we have a playable submission by tomorrow afternoon.

...oh...and then we have one more week to play test and polish the game to get it ready for the Beta...followed by 3 days of final bug-fixing before the Gold release, and then a post-mortem analysis of how we went...

Goodnight for now, and as Ace(Rimmer's alter-ego) said on Red Dwarf, "...smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!" ...or perhaps more pertinently..."I am a fish!"

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment