Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Amped

There is nothing that gets you more amped than when you get something to work, especially if you've been working on the problem for days. What I'm talking about here is working with dual monitors. The final result is that I've now got the game rendering to two monitors, one running in fullscreen and the other running in 'fake' fullscreen. When I say 'fake' fullscreen, I mean that it's running without a border and at the width and height of the screen.

The interesting thing here is that I can run a window in fullscreen and another not in fullscreen without losing the device when I click on the windowed device. You might have seen it when you play a game in fullscreen and you Alt-Tab out and then back in, the game has to take a moment to re-acquire the device. It might have something to do with the fact that the windows are on separate devices.

I'm just Amped!

No comments:

Post a Comment