Sunday, November 16, 2008

ChocChip

 Hello :)

Thought I'd come on at 2:00 in the morning to say stuff that cross my mind in the next 10 mintutes. The first thing is that I, along with many other people and after many weeks of coding, have gotten use to using the short-cut keys: ctrl + s, after every sentence, and some others also pressing F7 / F5 aswell. Saving after every line can be a good thing from time to time, but not really nice when you press F7 / F5 making your screen flip upside down, inside out and draw pink circles every where (not that this happens). All I'm saying is that this is a bad and a good habbit.
Hmm...Oh yes, every night before you go to bed, you MUST have a cookie, someone should make that a law.
Anyway, going back to the project, after my short bit of work with the input classes that was already done and needed a bit of tweeking, I didnt really have much to do, considering that my next scheduled task was about a week and a half away and someone else was doing the framework for it. I ended up doing other peoples work and still am. 

I've still got more to say, mostly about cookies, but maybe I'll save it all for later

No comments:

Post a Comment