Monday, November 17, 2008

Concept art!!!!

Greetings.

I've been working on models for the past few days, and I thought I'd show everyone some of the models I've made(Keep in mind that these are shots taken from inside the 3d art package I've been using, and aren't representative of the final product).

To the left, we have a tree. I'm fairly proud of how this one turned out, as I've never modeled a tree before. The only problem with this picture of the tree is that the lighting is rather harsh on the leaves. This will be fixed in the final product.

In the top right, we have a T.A.D, or Temporal Anchoring Device. T.A.Ds are able to detach objects from the current time line for a little while... I'll explain that better another time.

Lastly, in the bottom right, is a picture of a Timecrystal. Bonus points if you can guess where I got the idea from.

So... That's that. Until next time, keep your mind out of the gutter, otherwise you'll clog the pipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment