Thursday, November 20, 2008

Countdown

We now have less than one day until the first milestone for our game. The pressure is one.

I spent today loading in a level from the level editor, which would have been a lot simpler had my working copy not become corrupt and practically exploded. I'm kind of glad that I had to rewrite the code because the second version turned out quite a bit nicer than the original, and I mean that in the way that the current version works and the original version didn't.

When I first had something displaying on both the screen, I was surprised to see that the viewports were completely different. The reason being that the first viewport was being set to a field of view value of 60 radians (Ben forgot to convert it to radians). Needless to he got the Blame hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment