Friday, November 14, 2008

Mad first week

G'day, Daniel here.

It's Friday, and we have pretty much done our first week of programming. From that week we have managed to make... two windows that come on screen and show white!

Doesn't seem like much seeing as we have one more week before our first milestone is due, perhaps by then we will have the windows showing different colours =P

Nah, we have a lot of internal stuff done, I have done the cameras and all of that, so once we get the render system done we should be able to at least move around the level.

I'm feeling pretty keen for some CS after school today, get me a little relaxed and stress-relieved killing things so I can come in and work in the weekend all happy-like.

Daniel out.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Good luck with that camera bro. I have a feeling that it won't work off the bat when you do get something rendering ;P

    ReplyDelete